Everyone in the gym wants to build an appreciable amount of muscle mass and strength.
Building an excellent physique does not just guarantee aesthetic or functional benefits, such as strength and endurance.
It also guarantees internal benefits such as taking note of one’s abilities, increasing self-esteem and self-discipline, just to name a few.
Whatever your physical condition, you must ask yourself a fundamental question: what I continue to do has led me to my goals?
The key to building a great physique is to develop a credible plan and practice discipline, perseverance and persistence along with that work program.
In other words, the training program is up to you to make it work, it is up to you to learn the benefits. While boss peptides will boost your stamina.
Take a good program and bump it over your head, sweat it over until you have to print it again and again.
Work on it, stick together and believe it.
After 3 months evaluate the results, only then can you really analyze the work done, check progress, make changes or change the type of program.
Start with those movements and armies that allow you to use the maximum amount of muscles while also maximizing workloads (kg): I’m talking about exercises like flat bench, presses, shoulder presses, shoulder pullers (pull ups), deadlifts, squats, dips.
These are the big friends you will be dealing with for a long time and they will give you the greatest returns in terms of gaining muscle mass.
Let’s go by step …
- Choose how many days a week to train: the best programs include 4 training sessions / week. With this in mind, train on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, with Wednesdays and weekends as rest days.
- Now, choose the frequency. Train your entire body 2 times a week with a simple division of the whole / lower part spread over the whole week. This means, for example, chest, back and shoulders on Monday and Thursday and then legs and abdominal belt on Tuesday and Friday.
- The selection of the exercises and their volume (calculated with repetitions and series) is the next step. You have to choose a combination of exercises that work on large muscle groups and other exercises that work on isolated movements and more specific areas. But don’t worry, we’ve thought about that.
- Don’t forget about recovery times! This factor is very important and is one of the most decisive during your training. For example, if hypertrophy were the desired goal, the recovery time would be around 45-90 seconds, depending on the muscle condition.
- Follow a diet. We are not talking about diets to lose weight, we are talking about real diets and very specific cards on the foods and nutrients like bosspeptides you will take: from animal proteins to vegetables, from fruit to some healthy fats, in short, all the gasoline you will give to your body.
- Commit to this program. The final result is strongly conditioned, if not completely dependent, on the dose of commitment, perseverance and dedication that you will put into your training. It all starts with you. Just do it. There are those who made the billions with these 3 simple words.