Activated charcoal has long been known as an effective and inexpensive adsorbent. It is successfully used in the purification of the stomach and intestines, removes all the dirt from the body. But for some reason, few know that he is also a great ingredient in facial masks. Such masks perfectly clean the skin, make it more well-groomed and even, acting as a very soft scrub.
The course of masks usually lasts 2 weeks, and they should be done no more often than twice a week. Already for one such course, you can see significant shifts in the treatment of acne, skin color smoothing and its clarification.
Masks of deep cleansing help to cope with black points on the face, by careful cleaning of clogged pores. Also, this tool can solve a number of problems with the skin of the face including activated charcoal for acne scars, more namely:
- Antibacterial effect (disinfection of the upper layer of the epidermis).
- Improvement of the appearance of the skin.
- Saturation of the skin with nutrients, microelements and oxygen.
- The narrowing of pores to their natural state.
- Improvement of metabolic processes in skin cells.
- Removal of dead cells (which promotes better regeneration of the epidermis).
- Deep cleansing of the skin at the cellular level (removal of unnecessary elements).
1. Cleansing mask for all skin types
- 1 tsp. activated charcoal;
- 1 tsp. gel or pure aloe vera juice;
- 1 tsp. water;
- 3 drops of tea tree oil;
- 1 pinch of coarse salt.
Grind the coal, then mix all the ingredients and apply a thin layer on the face. Let the miracle mask dry, and then rinse with warm water.
2. Cleansing mask for oily skin with gelatin
- 1 tsp. gelatin;
- 1 tablet of activated charcoal;
- 2 tsp. milk or water.
Mix gelatin with a tablet of coal, pre-chopping it. Pour milk or water into the mass. Place the saucepan with the liquid mixture on a water bath or in a microwave for 15-17 seconds. Wait for the mask to cool. Apply it directly to skin defects. After 15 minutes, wash with water. Keep reading http://www.phytocskincare.com/5-ways-non-natural-skin-care-natural-remedies/
3. Mask-scrub with activated charcoal
- 2 tablets of activated charcoal;
- 1/2 tsp. water;
- 5 tsp. aloe vera juice;
- 1 tsp. honey;
- 1 tsp. Sahara.
Pour the tablets with water and leave for a couple of minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix. Apply and leave for half an hour. Then massage your face a little and rinse off the scrub mask with water.